Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th, 2011

Good Evening,

I decided to start blogging. Not sure what this is all about, but I will try this out. Why not, I have time on my hands. I became unemployed October of 2010. I decided to take care of my beautiful, grandson and take care of our home while looking for work. I have really enjoyed being at home this past year. Johnathan (my grandson) is so amazing. He brings me so much joy into my life. He can make me laugh when I am feeling down. When I am depressed about our money situations; all I have to do is look at him and I remember that life isn't about how much money you have or don't have its about him and making him smile by playing with him. I have 3 children. Justin is 21, Joshua is 20 and Brittany is 18 and she is the mother to Johnathan. I have been married 13 years to my sweet husband, Dave. He is my sole mate.

My day consists of getting up early and making him lunch. I go back to bed and sleep til around 7:30am. I recently started babysitting my daughters friends baby, Kylie. She is 7 1/2 months old. She arrives around 8:30 am. They work as housekeepers at a local hotel. I play with Johnathan and Kylie most of the day while fitting in some house work in between play time. I love to cook dinner and after Kylie leaves; I spend the evening watching tv with my husband. Thats my life basically.

I recently have gotten interested in couponing. I attended a class and learned how to use coupons. I really enjoy it. Its a rush to see how much you can get with very little money. My last shopping trip a few days ago was awesome. My grocery bill was $111 and after coupons I paid $9.71!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

All for now. I will try to post this and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment