Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another day in the Lowe household

Today really stinks. I am depressed. I can't believe how many bills we have due this month and not enough money for them all. I wish we could be all caught up and not behind on bills. I am reallyt thinking I need to get a job or two and the hell with unemployment. However, I would need to find a job that makes at leat $10/hr to survive. I hate not traveling. I hate not just being able to go out to eat. What makes matters worse is my best friend and her family will be here in one week and we have no extra money. I look all the time on Craigslist.com for jobs but there really isn't anything out there. I would love so much to go to Kentucky & Tennesee this summer. I just don't see it happening. :(

I overslept this morning waking up at 8:30am. Christina and Kylie arrived and shortly after Brittany and Christina took off to work. Dave made a good breakfast, but these past few days I haven't really felt like eating. My stomach has bothered me. We played. Johnathan is really into playing Mario Brothers a new Wii game his mother bought him. He LOVES it and wants to play it all the time.

I cut Brittany and Christina's hair, yesterday and today cut Chasteens hair. Johnathan calls her "chacheen". I just tried to trim the dogs nails and they don't want any part of it. We are settled in for the night and I am watching The Incredibles with my hubby and grandson. I love snuggling with him. :) Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment